Learn how to submit files to Technicial Support case using the Security Web Browser (SSL) method in WFBS.
When sending files to a case through Secure Web Browser:
- Go to Trend Micro Files Management.
- Type username and password as shown in the image below.
Your username and password will be part of the first Case Creation Notification Email or the handling technician will be sending the case:
- Click the Submit button.
- Choose Upload.
- Go to the Email address field and enter the email address that is part of the Account of the Service Request you opened.
If you accessed the service request with firstname.lastname@example.org email address, you should use the same username or account.
- Go to Upload up to 10 files section, click Select File and select the location where you have the zipped folder that is password-protected.
- Select Ok.
- Add a description and click Submit. This is limited to 10 files only.
- When a pop up message appears asking for confirmation to upload and send, click Yes.
- Once the upload is done, the success message should appear.
- Inform Trend Micro Technicial Support once the files have been uploaded.