Learn the steps when you want to submit files to Technicial Support case using the Security Web Browser (SSL) in WFBS-SVC.
When submitting files to a case via Secure Web Browser Method:
- Open your browser and go to the following address:
- Enter username and password as shown in the image below.
Your username and password will be included in the first Case Creation Notification Email or will be sent by the technician handling your case:
- Click Submit.
- Choose Upload.
- Go to the Email address field and type the valid email address that belongs to the Account of the Service Request you opened.
If you opened the service request with firstname.lastname@example.org email address, you should use the same account.
- Proceed to Upload up to 10 files section, choose Select File and select the location where you have the zipped folder that is password-protected.
- Select Ok.
- Add a description and click Submit. This can be done to up to 10 files only.
- When a pop up message appears asking for confirmation to upload and send, click Yes.
- Once the upload is done, the success message should appear.
- Inform Trend Micro Technicial Support once the files have been uploaded.