This Patch allows TMSM Service Pack (SP) 1 Patch 2 to support Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan and includes solutions from hot fixes released after Patch 1.
You should install this Patch if you are planning to upgrade Mac OS X to version 10.1
You need to update the TMSM Agent first before upgrading to OS X 10.11 El Capitan. To manually download TMSM 2.0 SP1 Patch 2 Agent Build 3061:
- Log in to the OfficeScan console.
- Go to Plug-ins > Trend Micro Security (for Mac) to open the TMSM server console.
- Go to Server Updates > Update Source and make sure that Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate Server option is selected.
- Click Save.
- Go to Server Updates > Manual Updates.
- Select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent and deselect the rest of the options.
- Choose Update.
Trend Micro recommends enabling automatic updates in order to receive the update once it is available.
To receive the latest update once available, go to Server Updates > Scheduled Update > Components and then select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent.
You may also refer to the Readme file for details on other hot fixes included in this release.
Minimum requirements for OS X 10.11 support
For OfficeScan customers:
- OfficeScan Server 11.0, 10.6, 10.5, 10.0, or 8.0 Service Pack 1 or later
- Plug-in Manager 2.0 or 1.0 with the latest patch
- Security for Mac 2.0.3024 or above