With our specification of the Apache 2.2 upgrade tool, we only include PHP 5.2.13 DLL file. In user’s OfficeScan 10.6 SP3 with Apache environment, they might upgrade PHP to other version due to vulnerability concerns, like PHP 5.2.16. It causes inconsistent PHP version in OfficeScan Server environment after upgrading to Apache version 2.2 with the Apache 2.2 Upgrade Tool.
To replace the necessary PHP file:
- Go to the archive site of PHP old versions and download the corresponding PHP package.
We only support PHP 5.2.13 ~ 5.2.17 thread safe version.
With the sample above, download the php-5.2.16-Win32-VC6-x86.zip package.
- Extract this package and replace the php5apache2_2.dll file by the package to PHP program installation path (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/PHP/).
- Open the Apache 2.2 configuration file and check this section in the file:
#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files (x86)/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files (x86)/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
Ensure the following items:
- The PHP installed folder is equal to "PHPIniDir".
- Find the file location of php5apache2_2.dll and use it as the value of "php5_module".
- Restart the Apache server manually.