Please be advised that Deep Security 9.6 Patch 1 is now available in the download center. We encourage our customers to upgrade to the most recent version to take full advantage of the new features and performance enhancements.
Deep Security 9.6 Patch 1 offers the following features:
- By default, the Deep Security Manager console uses TLSv1, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2 protocols to communicate with port 4119. It’s now permitted to use any of these for communication.
- This release adds a more detailed debug level logging for vCenter Server synchronization with Deep Security Manager.
- This release introduces the new Deep Security Manager upgrade process.
- This release enhances the Deep Security Agent Anti-Malware scanning performance, as well as introducing the latest Damage Cleanup Engine (DCE version 7.5).
- Resolved issues from previous releases, such as the Deep Security Agent for Linux crash issue, are included in this release.
Download the following files and refer to their corresponding readme files for more details.