The OfficeScan console's Agent Management page does not display the clients or domains.
Based on the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) logs of product file list, the role-based access (RBA) user permission definition files are empty. This happens due to the file IO error that occurs when the disk is full.
[D:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Private\AuthorStore\] 2015/06/27 13:36 <DIR> . 2015/06/27 13:36 <DIR> .. 2010/08/03 20:01 1546 RBAUserProfile.ini 2015/06/30 11:07 36233 TrendAuth.xml 2015/06/30 11:07 22309 TrendAuthDef.xml 2015/11/19 09:40 0 TrendClnPermissionDef.payload 2015/03/07 00:00 0 TrendUserFavoriteDef.payload
To resolve the issue:
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Replace the RBA user permission definition files using any of the following:
- Restore the backup copy of RBA user permission definition files, if available.
- Copy the RBA user permission definition files from another working OfficeScan server.
- Compare the permission of the files and make sure that they are the same with the permissions of the working OfficeScan server.