After importing the IWSVA image to the VMware ESX server, you need to change its generic configuration. Customization of the settings and properties is necessary to complete the IWSVA 6.5 SP2 deployment.
To create a new virtual machine under VMware ESX for IWSVA 6.5 SP2, assign resources to IWSVA. For the procedure, refer to the Assigning Resources to IWSVA section (Page E-1) of the Installation Guide.
Use the following as guidelines to complete the installation and to power on the virtual machine.
To power on a new virtual machine:
- From the VMware Virtual Infrastructure client Console, select the name of the virtual machine you previously created.
- Right-click the name and select Power, then select Power On. The virtual machine will power on.
- Connect to the IWSVA virtual machine’s console.
To connect to the IWSVA virtual machine’s console:
- From the VMware Virtual Infrastructure client Console, click the name of the virtual machine you created.
- From the right frame, select the Console tab.The IWSVA virtual machine logon prompt appears.
- Type enable as the default user name “root”.
- Type the default password “adminIWSS85”.