IWSVA 6.5 SP2 Critical Patch 1608 is released and is now available in our Download Center.
This critical patch resolves the following issues:
- In some cases, users cannot successfully import the Configuration file of IWSVA 6.5 SP1 into version 6.5 Service Pack 2 and the HTTP daemon may not be able to start.
- Multiple Active Directory (AD) domains setting might be overridden in IWSVA 6.5 SP2 which causes some failures of AD queries while in the User AD authentication.
- After upgrading to IWSVA 6.5 SP2, users cannot access some HTTPS sites through IWSVA while HTTPS decryption feature is enabled.
- IWSVA 6.5 SP2 may stop unexpectedly and generate dump files when parsing special type of cookie.
- Administrator cannot retrieve reports for the last several days because the corresponding data is not uploaded to the common log server.
- When doing configuration migration from the latest build of IWSVA6.5 SP1, HTTPS sites cannot be accessed.
Trend Micro strongly recommends applying Critical Patch 1608 after installing IWSVA 6.5 SP2.