Deep Security 9.6 SP1 has been released and posted in the Download Center. We encourage our customers to upgrade to the most recent version in order to take full advantage of new features and performance enhancements.
What’s New in Deep Security 9.6 Service Pack 1?
The latest version includes the following features:
- Deep Security Agent (DSA) can protect computers that are running Microsoft Windows 10.
- Real-Time Anti-Malware support is now available on Amazon Linux.
- Deep Security Manager (DSM) supports multi-factor authentication.
- There is an enhancement on NSX Policy Integration and Report feature.
- Issues from the previous releases are resolved.
For more details, refer to the corresponding Readme files.
Important Note on DSM upgrade
In this release, the upgrade process is being divided into the following steps:
- Upgrade the database schema using the procedure in this article: Manually updating the Deep Security Manager (DSM) database before upgrading to 9.6 SP1.
- Once the database schema change/migration is completed, run the installer to upgrade DSM to version 9.6 SP1.
Windows 10 Support
Prior to version 9.6 SP1, Deep Security Agent does not support Windows 10. Make sure to upgrade first to 9.6 SP1, then migrate the operating system to Windows 10. Otherwise, Deep Security Agent may have unexpected behavior, such as failed Anti-Malware function.
Download the files using the following links: