This article explains the behavior that happens when the OSCE agent fails to upload the scan operation log to the server.
Scan operation log sending has the same specifications as with the virus log. Nothing has changed. The design is:
- If the listener service fails to send the scan operation log, it will retry 5 times, with an interval of 30 minutes.
- If the listener service is still unable to send the logs to the server after five attempts, it will postpone trying.
- The listener service will try to send the logs again to the server, either:
- The next time the listener service restarts
- After successfully sending another log
When the scan operation log upload to the server fails, the log files are stored in the \OfficeScan Client\Hlog folder. After successfully uploading these logs, the log files under \HLOG will be removed.