Know which pattern files are used by SafeSync for Enterprise.
SSFE, starting from version 2.1 Service Pack 1 and above, uses these three (3) types of pattern for malware scanning:
- Smart Scan Agent pattern - icrc$oth.xxx
- IntelliTrap pattern - tmblack.xxx
- InterlliTrap Exception pattern - tmwhite.xxx
To find the pattern versions currently used by SSFE:
- Open the SSFE admin web console.
- Go to Administration > Antivirus Settings.
- Select the Update page.
SSFE server stores the scan engine under the /opt/TrendMicro/OSDP-AU/Data/<DATE>/pattern directory, wherein <DATE> represents the date and time when the scan engine and/or pattern file was last updated.
To verify the latest Smart Scan Agent pattern version, visit the Trend Micro Download Center.