On Microsoft Windows 32-bit/64-bit operating systems, the OSCE agent cannot be installed using an MSI package created by the ClientPackager tool if the cabinet file is larger than 300MB. Additionally, the installation results in one of the following errors:
- "Error 2902. Operation ixoFileCopy called out of sequence".
- "Error 1334. The file 'Common_ofcscan.ini' cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file 'Data1.cab'”
To resolve the OSCE agent installation problem:
- Install Hot Fix Build 4305.
Request for OSCE 11.0 Service Pack 1 Hot Fix Build 4305 from Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Open the ClnExtor.ini file in the \PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\ClientPackager folder of the OSCE server.
- Under the MSI section, manually update the "MaxSingleCabFileSizeInMB" key and set its value to "350" to adjust the threshold size for cabinet files.
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Create a new MSI package.
If the issue still persists:
- Delete all old pattern files, except the last one, in the \PCCSRV\CCSF\module\scan smvptn folder of the OSCE server.
- Make a backup of the file CCSF_PTN.zip in \PCCSRV\Pccnt\Common\.
- Open the CCSF_PTN.zip file in \PCCSRV\Pccnt\Common\ and delete all the patterns except the latest smvptn pattern.
- Create the MSI package again.
The package size will be reduced by more than 100MB and the Error 2902 should not appear anymore.