Administrators can configure the WRS module of Deep Security to block all URLs in order to completely prohibit the access to internet. This can be done while allowing some specific URLs if necessary.
To block all URLs while allowing some, do the following:
- Log in to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) web page.
- Go to Computers > Web Reputation > Exceptions.
- Under the Blocked section, type the following expression:
- Click Add, then click Save.
- Select Overview.
- Under the Actions tab, click Send Policy. All URLs are now blocked.
- Define the domains you want to pass in the Allowed section one by one and click Add.
- Click Save. All the defined domains and sub-domains are now allowed as an override to Blocked action.