ServerProtect for Network Appliance Filer (SPNAF) 5.8 and ServerProtect for Storage (SPS) 6.0 do not support the scan configuration of excluded file path and excluded file extension, so they can only be configured from the NetApp side.
This article contains the suggested method for configuring the scan policy from the NetApp side. For more configuration information, it might be better to get help from the NetApp side.
To configure the scan policy:
- Create an on-access-policy.
This policy excludes the .mp3 file extension and the \vol\vol1\noscan path.
- Find the enabled default on-access-policy.
- Disable the default on-access-policy.
- Enable the created on-access-policy Policy1.
- Show the on-access-policy.
The created on-access-policy Policy1's status should now be "on".