The error message shows when installing SA. But once the installation has finished, SA is still uninstalled and asks for a reboot in WFBS.
The issue occurs due to corrupted agents installed on your PC running on Windows 7. To resolve the issue, do the following:
- On a computer with SA installed, copy ..\Trend Micro\Security Agent\ folder.
- On the target system, paste the ..\Trend Micro\Security Agent\ folder.
- Go to the ..\Security Agent directory.
- Run the INSTREG.exe and install SA Services.
- Open the Registry Editor and look for the following registries:
This means that the services are installed.
- Run PCCNT.exe as admin.
- Run PCCNTMon.exe as admin.
The error message should no longer appear.