Please be advised that Deep Security 9.6 SP1 Patch 1 Update 1 has been released and available in the following builds:
- Deep Security Manager (DSM) Build Version 9.6.4014
- Deep Security Agent (DSA) Build Versions 9.6.2-7050
The following issues were fixed in this release:
- Under certain circumstances, the Deep Security Manager may connect to SMTP server unnecessarily.
- Due to a race condition in the force activation process, managed VMs with an empty AgentGUID value in the Deep Security Manager hosts table record, would cause the VM/Agent to go offline after 3 heartbeats.
- Deep Security Manager synchronization with the NSX Manager sometimes failed if the NSX Service Profile did not have a Service Instance associated with it. This sometimes happend when another 3rd-party security solution was also deployed in the environment.
- Upgrading the Deep Security Manager from older versions of 9.0 Service Pack 1 running with Oracle Databases sometimes failed due to constraint handling (non-exsisting constraints) over some specific database tables.
- The Schema Manager has been upgraded in this release to avoid any Deep Security Manager upgrade failures.
- Updating the Oracle schema type on the index column would cause an Oracle exception.
- A Firewall/Intrusion Prevention event did not include detailed payload data information.
- UTF-8 characters were not being properly displayed in reports when opened in Excel.
For more details, check the attached Readme file.
The Deep Security Manager 9.6 Service Pack 1 Patch 1 Update1 is available in Trend Micro Download Center.
|Release Date||File Name||Size (MB)|
For Deep Security Agent, all agent builds are located in the atom feed. To check, go to DSM web console and click Administration > Download Center page.