Learn how to upgrade your current Virtual Mobile Infrastructure (TMVMI) and Secure Access to version 5.1.
Below are the upgrade paths to TMVMI and Secure Access 5.1:
- TMVMI Server and Secure Access version 5.0 > version 5.1
- TMVMI Server and Secure Access version 3.0 > version 5.0 > version 5.1
- TMVMI Server and Secure Access version 1.5, 2.0, or 2.1 > version 3.0 > version 5.0 > version 5.1
Before upgrading, consider these reminders:
- Make sure that the users are offline before upgrading. Otherwise, the TMVMI server will lose all the application and user data after the upgrade. To disconnect all the users, you may consider stopping the server.
- Take snapshots of the server.
- If you have enabled High Availability (HA) mode in TMVMI server, you need to run the "ha disable" command to disable it. Once the server upgrade is done, you can enable the HA mode again by running the "ha enable <secondary server eth0> <common IP>" command.
To upgrade to version 5.1, follow the procedure in this KB article: Upgrading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure (TMVMI) and Secure Access.