It is recommended to use the default ports, but there are instances when you may need to use the Oracle Database (DB) Server with other port. Learn how to change the Oracle DB Standard Connection Port 1521.
To modify the default port 1521 for Oracle DB:
- Stop the Trend Micro Deep Security Manager service.
- Open the dsm.properties file located in Deep Security Manager (DSM) installation folder ..\webclient\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF.
- Look for the following entry:
database.Oracle.server= HOSTNAME_OR_IPADDRESS_OF_DB_SERVER : PORT_NUMBER
- Set the correct values for the following parameters:
- Start the Trend Micro Deep Security Manager service.