You want to manually install CPM agent on the machine because in some cases, there have been issues installing it using IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) due to system account permission in their environment.
To manually install the CPM agent on the machine:
Download the CPM binary using either of the following liks:
- Copy the binary to the target computer.
- Log in as Administrator.
- Open a command prompt window.
- Go to the directory where you saved the CPM installer, then execute the installer.
- Wait for few or more minutes for the execution to complete.
- In the command prompt, run "echo %ERRORLEVEL%" to get the last exit code of the installation.
To verify if the installation is successful or not, collect the following and send to Trend Micro Technical Support:
- ClnExtor.log in %SystemRoot%