You encounter the following symptoms in SafeSync for Enterprise (SSFE):
- After logon, "Internal Error" appears on the page.
- It just keeps loading after logon.
- There is a system alert on the Dashboard that says "Service unavailable: End-user portal":
To identify the root cause:
- Look into /var/log/boot.log to see if this issue is encountered after rebooting. For example, if the Apache2 service failed, there should be an error message: "* Starting web server apache2 failed."
- Look into /var/log/osdp/healthcheck.log to check if there are any error messages. For example, if the Apache2 service failed:
To resolve the issue:
- Go to the Administration/System Maintenance page in the Admin portal.
- Choose the "Restart SafeSync Service" option and click the OK button.
- After that, go back to the Dashboard and check the System Status again. Make sure that there is no alert message.