You want to know how to update seat count via the web console after adding seats to an existing activation code (AC) key. An example scenario:
- You have used SafeSync for Enterprise and the number of seats is 20.
- Recently, you added 20 seats, which resulted in a total of 40.
- The AC key was not changed.
To update manually:
- Go to the Admin portal and access Administration > License Information, then click the Refresh button. The seats and expiration date will be updated if the AC is changed on PLS.
- You could check the license details on the Admin portal as well by going to Administration > License Information and clicking the "View details online" link.
To update automatically, there is a cronjob that checks the PR license at 00:30 every day at midnight. The seats and expiration date will be updated if and only if the remaining day <= 1 day. For example, if the expiration date of license is June 25, then SSFE will update seats and expiration date on June 24.