Use this article to quickly change an agent status back to “Not Installed” in the EAC Plug-in Manager Service to allow you to deploy the Application Control (AC) agent component to an OfficeScan Agent.
To change the agent status:
- Log on to the OfficeScan Server.
- Open the Services Console (services.msc) and stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to %ProgramFiles%\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\HTTPDB folder and make a backup copy of "dbClientInfo.cdx" and "dbClientInfo.dbf" files.
- Go back to the Services console and restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Log on to the OfficeScan Web Management Console, go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select the target computer and remove it.
- Go to Plug-ins tab and manage the Trend Micro Endpoint Application Control Agent Deployment Tool.
- Go to Agent Management and click Synchronize with OfficeScan.
- Click Close to exit the dialog box.
- Verify that the removed OSCE Agent no longer appears on the list.
- Open the Services console and stop the OfficeScan Master Service again.
- Restore the HTTPDB folder with the backup copy of the dbClientInfo.cdx and dbClientInfo.dbf files.
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Login to the OfficeScan Web Management Console, go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Verify if the agent that was removed in step 6 is back.
- Perform steps 7 to 9 to synchronize the EAC Plug-in Manager Service to OSCE Agents.
- The target agent will reappear with a "Not Installed" status.