The following error message appears during OSCE XG installation:
There is not enough space on drive C:\ to extract this package.
The problem is possibly caused by a third-party software issue, which Trend Micro used to generate OSCE XG installation package.
You can solve the issue by doing the following workaround:
- Reboot the Windows server.
- Admins may use another third-party tool (e.g. 7zip) to extract the OSCE installation package and install it.
- Extract all files in the OSCE installation package to a temp folder (e.g. C:\OSCE_SETUP). For OSCE 11.0, extract the full_package.exe file that appears after the initial extraction.
- Execute setup.exe to install the OSCE server.
- After the installation has completed, manually delete the temp folder.
- Extract all files in the OSCE installation package to a temp folder (e.g. C:\OSCE_SETUP).