When you enable sample submission, you receive the following error:
The registered Control Manager server does not have a functional connection to a Deep Discovery Virtual Analyzer. Ensure the OfficeScan is registered to a Control Manager server that has a functional connection to a Deep Discovery Virtual Analyzer before enabling suspicious file submission.
To resolve the issue, ensure that OSCE has a functional connection to Deep Discovery Analyzer (DDAN):
- On the DDAN web console, go to Help > About.
- Copy the API Key.
- On the OSCE server computer, open .\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Private\ofcDdaSvr.ini.
- Fill in the following data in the [Sample_Submission] section:
APIKey=<API Key that copy from Deep Discovery Analyzer Server>
- Go to Windows Administrative Tools > Services.
- Restart the OfficeScan Deep Discovery Service.