The Sample Submission for OSCE XG agents may not work properly if WebDav Publishing is installed on an IIS 7.0 (or later) web server.
By default, WebDav Publishing is not installed. However, if this extension is installed, it could affect the Sample Submission from OfficeScan agents.
To resolve this issue, uninstall the WebDAV Publishing feature from the Web Server Common HTTP Features using Server Manager:
- On the OfficeScan server computer, open Server Manager.
- Go to Manage > Remove Roles and Features.
- Proceed to the Server Roles screen.
- Under Web Server (IIS) > Web Server > Common HTTP Features, disable the WebDAV Publishing option.
- Proceed to the Confirmation screen and click Remove.
- Restart the server after the uninstallation completes.