Learn how to add a large list of excluded folders in OfficeScan server and then apply it to all agents.
To build a large exclusion list:
- Get the master list of folders to be excluded from SEP.
- On the OfficeScan server, go to C:\program files\Trend micro\Officescan\PCCSRV folder.
- Back up the ofcscan.ini file.
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Open the existing ofcscan.ini file using a Notepad.
- Search for the "ExcludedFolder" parameter.
- Enter all your exclusions.
The folders should be separated using a pipe (|) symbol with no space. Below is an example:
- Save and close the file.
- Start the OfficeScan Master Service.
- On the OfficeScan console, go to Agent Management.
- Select the OfficeScan domain and click Settings > Real-Time Scan Settings.
- Click Apply to all agents to deploy the master list to all the clients in the folders.