The OfficeScan console's Agent Management Page fails to display domains or agents because of a file corruption issue.
This could be a file corruption issue due to low available disk space in ofcserver.ini and/or TrendClnPermisionDef.payload.
To resolve the issue:
- On the OfficeScan server, search for C:\program files (x86)\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Private\ofcserver.ini and check its size. If the file size is 1 KB, it might indicate an issue of low or out of disk space.
- Once the disk space is released, find a backup copy from ...\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Backup.
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Replace the 1 KB file using the backup file.
- Log in to the OfficeScan console as a root account.
- Verify the agents in the Agent Management Page. If the agents failed to show up, stop OfficeScan Master Service and replace PCCSRV\Private\AuthorStore\TrendClnPermisionDef.payload from the previous backup file.
If there is no backup file, copy the TrendClnPermisionDef.payload file from another OfficeScan server.
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Log in again to the OfficeScan web console as a root account.
- Remove and re-add the AD accounts under Administration > Account Management > User Accounts.
- Log in using an AD account and verify its permission.