This article shows you how to push suspicious object(s) from TMCM/Apex Central to OSCE.
To push the suspicous object(s), do the following:
- From the TMCM/Apex Central™ console, go to Administration > Suspicious Objects > Virtual Analyzer Suspicious Objects.
- Go to Exceptions tab, and add the file. Upon adding, TMCM will update Deep Discovery Analyzer and Officescan to reflect these changes. TMCM will push these hourly.
If you do not want to wait for the changes to reflect automatically, do the following steps:
- From the OSCE console, go to Administration > Settings > Suspicious object list, then do a sync or synchronize to TMCM/Apex Central™. This will immediately push the changes.
- Go to the machine that has the detection, and do the following to manually update the OSCE agent:
- Right-click the OSCE icon on the taskbar.
- Click Update Now.
- Verify if the update was successful by doing the following:
- Right-click the OSCE icon again, then click Component Versions,
- Look for Suspicious Object. The date/time stamp should be recent.