IMSVA 9.1 Patch 1 Build 1631 is now released and posted on Trend Micro’s Download Center. This release includes fixes to address issues and vulnerabilities discovered after the GM release of IMSVA 9.1 Build 1600. Enhancements to some of the functions are also included.
Here are some of the enhancements and the fixes included in the patch:
- OpenSSL - This patch upgrades OpenSSL to version 1.0.2.
- Struts - This patch removes the struts 1.x module from IMSVA.
- Antispam Policy - This patch allows you to configure the IMSVA anti-spam policy to detect new types of threats.
- Ransomware Detection - This patch provides more visibility on ransomware detected by IMSVA by allowing you to either query ransomware detections in logs or view these in a widget on the dashboard.
- Virus Names - This patch enables IMSVA to display the long virus names instead of the short virus names to provide users with more accurate information.
- This patch upgrades the Linux kernel to address the vulnerability, CVE-2016-5195.
- Fixed some known issues and vulnerabilities.
Please refer to the Readme file for the complete list.
Trend Micro recommends that you apply this latest patch on IMSVA 9.1.
Download IMSVA 9.1 Patch 1 Build 1631 here.