To resolve the EXT4-fs error:
- Stop all the services using the command below:
/opt/SingleInstaller/nodeControl/bin/restart_all_services --all --no-start
- Unmount the storage device. In the command below, we used sdb as an example:
- Run the following command to execute the file system consistency check:
fsck -y /dev/sdb
- Mount the storage device.
- Start all the services using the following command:
/opt/SingleInstaller/nodeControl/bin/restart_all_services --all --no-stop
The EXT4-fs error will no longer appear upon logging into the SSFE Ubuntu console.