Some customized policies of SCCM may cause OfficeScan agent installation failure.
The installation failure is because OfficeScan installs a certificate on the agent side (ofcsslagent) that SCCM (Microsoft Configuration Manager) considers to be invalid.
It is suggested to check the following SCCM settings:
- In the Configuration Manager console of the primary site server, navigate to System CenterConfiguration Manager / Site Database / Site Management / <site code> - <site name> / Site Settings / Site Systems / <site system name>.
- In the Details pane, right-click ConfigMgr site system and click Properties.
- Go to the Client Computer Communication tab.
- See if "Use PKI client certificate..." is ticked or not. It is suggested to uncheck this option.
- See If there were any Trusted Root Certificate Authorities specified. If there are, it is advised to configure it as "None specified".
Check the initial OSCE agent package deployment and see if it can be successfully deployed.