Once security threats happen, administrators should get the message at the first moment.
TMCM provides several notification mechanisms for each security threat. This article shows you how to setup the OSCE WRS detection notification.
To setup the notifications, do the follwing:
- From the TMCM Web console, go to Administration > Event Center > General Event Setting.
- Provide the required information for the notification methods needed:
- SMTP Server Settings: Email
- Pager Settings
- SNMP Trap Settings
- SysLog Settings
- Trigger Application Settings
- MSN Messenger Settings
- Apply the Email and SNMP Trap notification settings as shown in the image below:
- Click Save.
- Go to Administration > Event Center > Event Notifications.
- Under Security Violation, tick Web security violation to enable the OfficeScan WRS detection notification.
- Under Recipients, choose Users and Groups for the following notification methods:
- Email Notification
- MSN Messenger
- Pager Notification
- Click Test to save the settings, and make sure the testing result is successful. Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Once OfficeScan WRS detection triggered, the following notification will be sent to the recipients.
Depending on the network latency, it may take 3 to 5 minutes before receiving the notification.
The SNMP Trap notification is shown as below: