This error message appears because there is permission missing for the repository folder. Therefore, the permission of the following folders should be checked:
- <Server installation folder>\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_console\HTML\widget\repository\widgets_new
- <Server installation folder>\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_console\HTML\widget\repository\widgets_new_old
Please make sure that the folders above have the correct folder and file permissions:
- [Everyone] Read and Execute, Read
- [IUSR] Modify
- [System] Full Control
- [Administrators] Full Control
If these folders lack the required permissions, set up the permission:
- Log in to the server with Administrator privileges.
- Right-click on Folder > Security > Edit.
- Modify the folder permission as listed above.
- Go to the OSCE server console and update the widget.
- Open cmd prompt as admin.
- Navigate to the <PCCSRV> folder.
- Run the command below:
Please contact Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance if the issue persists.