VPN connection (e.g. Cisco AnyConnect) fails if the OSCE XG agent installation is done using the MSI installation package. The following message appears:
Error: "VPN connection failed due to an authentication failure or timeout."
This only happens with OSCE XG and there is no problem with "exe" installation packages.
Please remove ofcsslagent.cert and verify if the issue is gone. To check Ofcsslagent.cert using the Microsoft Management Console (MMC):
- Open a command line and run: MMC.
- Go to File > Add or Remove Snap-ins.
- Select Certificates and click Add.
- Select Computer Account and click Next.
- Select Local Computer and click Finish then OK.
- Go to Console Root > Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates.
Request Hot Fix Build 1334 if the issue is resolved by removing ofcsslagent.cert.