Upon checking the ActiveMQ.log or wrapper.log under ..\Trend Micro\Officescan\Addon\TMSM\apache-activemq\data, the following log appears indicating that the ActiveMQ's persistent store is full.
2017-04-18 07:40:39,005 | INFO | Usage(foo:queue://ActiveMQ.DLQ:store) percentUsage=0%, usage=1240948438, limit=1073741824, percentUsageMinDelta=1%;Parent:Usage(foo) percentUsage=115%, usage=1240948438, limit=1073741824, percentUsageMinDelta=1%: Persistent store is Full, 100% of 1073741824. Stopping producer (ID:trend-p-os-2-49214-636238775437533522-0:0:1:1) to prevent flooding queue://ActiveMQ.DLQ. See http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html for more info (blocking for: 594694s) | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue | ActiveMQ Broker[localhost] Scheduler 2017-04-18 07:40:41,192 | INFO | Usage(foo:topic://TMSM.Server.GlobalDT:store) percentUsage=0%, usage=1240950560, limit=1073741824, percentUsageMinDelta=1%;Parent:Usage(foo) percentUsage=115%, usage=1240950560, limit=1073741824, percentUsageMinDelta=1%: Persistent store is Full, 100% of 1073741824. Stopping producer (ID:trend-p-os-2-54405-636276851972367064-0:0:1:1) to prevent flooding topic://TMSM.Server.GlobalDT. See http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html for more info (blocking for: 369911s) | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Topic | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:54407@61616
To resolve the log messages in wrapper.log or activemq.log, reset the "kahadb" of ActiveMQ:
- Stop the Trend Micro Security (for Mac), ActiveMQ for Trend Micro Security, and OfficeScan Plug-in Manager services using the commands below:
net stop OfcAosMgr
net stop TMSMMainService
net stop ActiveMQ4TMSMIf the Trend Micro Security (for Mac) service cannot be stopped because it hangs at the Updating License stage, end the TMSMMainService via Task Manager.
- Rename the apache-activemq\data\kahadb folder to apache-activemq\data\kahadb-backup. If it fails to be renamed, set the three (3) services mentioned above to disabled status and then restart the machine. Afterwards, rename the folders and set the services back to automatic status.
- Rename the apache-activemq\data\localhost folder to apache-activemq\data\localhost-backup.
- Execute restart_TMSM.bat under TMSM folder to restart all services Before you run the restart_TMSM.bat, make sure that the SQL (TMSM) service is running.
- Log in to TMSM console to check if the issue is resolved.
If the issue persists, collect the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) logs and replicate the issue including the restart_TMSM.bat. Send the logs to Trend Micro Technical Support.
To prevent such issue, add more space to the store:
- Find the Activemq.xml file located in the ..\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\apache-ActiveMq\conf\ folder.
- Create a copy of the file and rename the copy as Activemq.xml.bak.
- Open a text editor to edit the file and locate the following:
<storeUsage> <storeUsage limit="1 gb" name="foo" /> </storeUsage>
- Set the value of storageUsage limit from 1 gb to 50 gb.
- Save the file and restart the services.