IMSVA 9.0 Patch 2 Build 1623 is now released and posted on Trend Micro’s Download Center. This patch includes fixes to issues and vulnerabilities discovered after the release of IMSVA 9.0 GM Build 1383. Enhancements to some of the functions are also included.
Here are some of the enhancements and the fixes included in the patch:
- Social Engineering Attack Policy - This patch enables IMSVA to categorize Social Engineering Attack email messages and sends only suspicious Social Engineering Attack email messages to the Virtual Analyzer for further analysis.
- Log Files - This patch adds the msgerror.imss log file in IMSVA. This log file contains information when IMSVA cannot release or delete email messages.
- Web Console - When querying logs from IMSVA, its web console displays only up to 15 logs per page. This patch enables you to configure the default number of logs for each page.
This patch also enables IMSVA to display long virus names, instead of shorter versions, to provide more accurate information.
- Ransomware Detection - This patch provides more visibility on ransomware detected by IMSVA. You can either query ransomware detections in logs or add a widget for ransomware detections on the dashboard.
- Email Messages from Mobile Devices - This patch enables IMSVA to add stamps to email messages sent from mobile devices.
- Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Module - This patch updates the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) templates and the DLP data identifier types.
- Policy Server - This patch improves the performance of the policy server in making LDAP queries.
- Apache Module - This patch updates Apache and Tomcat to the latest version.
- OpenSSL - This patch updates OpenSSL to the latest version.
- Oracle Java Runtime Environment - This patch removes Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and enables IMSVA to use open JRE.
- This patch resolves certain vulnerabilities.
- This patch ensures that the tlsagent process can start successfully when restarting all IMSVA services.
Please refer to the Readme file for the complete list.
Trend Micro recommends that you apply this latest patch on IMSVA 9.0.
Download IMSVA 9.0 Patch 2 Build 1623 here.