This article shows how an Administrator can unload single or multiple OSCE clients/agents simultaneously from the OSCE web console.
To unload an OSCE client/agent from the OSCE web console:
- Log on to the OSCE server as Administrator or with an administrator-level account.
- Back up and edit the ofcserver.ini file in the ...\PCCSRV\Private directory.
- Go to [SERVER_CONSOLE_SECTION] and add the line below:
- Save the changes.
- On the OSCE web console, go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select the OSCE client/agent that you want to unload. Press the Shift key to select multiple OSCE clients/agents to be unloaded.
- Go to Tasks and choose Agent Uninstallation.
- Select the OSCE client/agent and click Initiate Unloading. Press the Shift key to select multiple OSCE clients/agents to be unloaded.
- In the instance Initiate Unloading is not present, kindly restart the OSCE Master Service.