The Log Maintenance option is enabled by default in the OSCE client's main console. This article provides the steps on how an Administrator can disable the "Edit" button on the Log Maintenance page of the Logs tab in the OSCE client's main console.
To disable the Log Maintenance option:
- Log on to the OSCE server as an administrator or with an administrator-level account.
- Back up and edit the ofcscan.ini file under ..\PCCSRV installation directory.
Go to [Global Setting] section and change the following parameter value from "1" to "0":
- Save the changes made to the ofcscan.ini file.
- On the OSCE web console, go to Agents > Global Agent Settings.
- Without modifying any values on the page, scroll down and click Save to deploy the settings to clients/agents.
Allow a few minutes to replicate the change to all clients/agents. To hasten the update on an agent, you may right-click on the agent's system tray icon and choose Update Now.