IWSVA 6.5 SP2 Patch 2 Build 1765 has been released and is now available in our Download Center.
The following enhancements are included in this patch:
- This patch includes Hotfix 1762 which adds IPv6 support in WCCP mode.
- This patch includes Hotfix 1762 which adds the new TMUFE category "Dynamic DNS".
- This patch adds a client HTTPS certificate option.
- This patch adds support for DDAN protocol 1.3.
- This patch adds support for SOCKS5 white list and ACL.
This patch provides the following FTP enhancements:
- Wording in the FTP access log now uses "FQDN" instead of "IP address"
- Enables the saving of FTP connection information even if no file transfer occurred
- This patch replaces Oracle JDK with Open JDK.
This release is cumulative and contains all product changes released after IWSVA 6.5 Service Pack 2 GM Build.
Trend Micro strongly recommends applying IWSVA 6.5 SP2 Patch 2 if you are currently running any IWSVA 6.5 Service Pack 2 build.
For the whole list of the fixes included in this release, refer to the Readme file.