This article shows you how to configure the Standalone SPS 3.2 to send logs to the remote log server.
- Logon to the SPS 3.2 terminal.
- Execute the following command to edit rsylog.conf:
- Go to the bottom of rsyslog and find this line:
- Add a new line with specified log server information (e.g.* @192.168.1.1:514). This means to send the logs to remote server 168.1.1, via UDP 514 port, for more details, refer to RedHat online document.
- Save and exit.
- Restart the rsyslog service using the following command:
service rsyslog restart