Learn how to change EAC agent's connection settings. Do this when:
- migrating agents to another server
- configuring agents to move from HTTP to HTTPS, and vice-versa
- updating the HTTP/HTTPS communication port of the AC server
- Log on to the EAC web interface.
Go to Management > Policies and add or edit an existing policy.
Click the server connection and select Specified. This allows you to input the new server address and port.When enabling the “Use HTTPS” checkbox, use the destination AC server’s NetBIOS Name or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)” and remember to import the destination AC Server’s Self-signed Certificate to the target endpoints by following the steps in the KB article: Importing SSL certificates of Endpoint Application Control (EAC) to endpoints.
- Click Save to deploy the policy or new policy settings to agents.
After deployment, verify the new connection settings of the agent via System Tray.