Learn how to change EAC agent's connection settings. Do this when:
- migrating agents to another server
- configuring agents to move from HTTP to HTTPS, and vice-versa
- updating the URL / IP address of the AC server
- Log in to the EAC web interface.
- Go to Management > Policies to add new policy.
- In the Add Policy screen, configure the following:
Name: [type the name of the policy]
Users and Endpoints: [specify target ac agents]
- Click the server connection and select Specified. This allows you to input the new server address and port.
- Click Save when finished.
- Back to Policies, perform a reorder to move the new policy to the first priority and start deploying it to the target agent(s).
- After deployment, verify the new connection settings of the agent via System Tray.