Trend Micro Smart Protection Server (TMSPS) version 3.2.1078 is now avaiable. Know more about the features and enhancements included in this release.
Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.2.1078 is now available on download center. This release upgraded the kernel OS version from CentOS 5.2 to CentOS 7.3 as well as other enhancements.
In addition, this release fixed a hang issue when Smart Protection Server host name was changed, which was reported from 3.2.1074 build.
New features & enhancements
- Kernel OS upgrade (CentOS 5.2 to CentOS 7.3)
- Migration tool will be needed for customers who wants to upgrade from Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.0 and 3.1
- TLS v1.2 support
Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.2 can be downloaded via the following links:
For customers who installed the previous build 3.2.1074, follow the instructions below before migrating to build 3.2.1078:
- Log on to SPS 3.2.1074 terminal.
- Execute the following command to edit Migration.py:
- Search the following string:
if version in (3.0, 3.1)
- Change it to the following:
if version in (3.1, 3.2)
- Save the changes and exit.
Once done, install a new SPS with 3.2.1078 ISO and perform the migration to duplicate the settings from SPS 3.2.1074.
Trend Micro recommends customers to upgrade to Smart Protection Server (Standalone) to 3.2.1078. For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.