Trend Micro Smart Protection Server (TMSPS) version 3.2 1085 is available on August 9, 2017. Know more about the features and enhancements included in this release.
Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.2 1085 is now available on download center. This release upgraded the kernel OS version from CentOS 5.2 to CentOS 7.3 as well as other enhancements.
New features & enhancements
- Kernel OS upgrade (CentOS 5.2 to CentOS 7.3)
- Migration tool will be needed for customers who wants to upgrade from Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.0 and 3.1
- TLS v1.2 support
- Fixed a logical volume issue that causes Smart Protection Server to hang after the first-time reboot following the product installation
- Improved the prefix (netmask) input field upon installation to support both dotted decimal style and CIDR bitmask
- Fixed command errors in CLI (command line interface) enabling the host name and time zone to display correctly by the "Show" command
Smart Protection Server (Standalone) 3.2 1085 can be downloaded via the following links:
For customers who installed the previous builds of SPS 3.2, follow the instructions below before migrating to build 3.2 1085:
- Log on to SPS 3.2 terminal.
- Execute the following command to edit Migration.py:
- Search the following string:
if version in (3.0, 3.1)
- Change it to the following:
if version in (3.1, 3.2)
- Save the changes and exit.
Once done, install a new SPS with 3.2 1085 ISO and perform the migration to duplicate the settings from the existing SPS 3.2.
Trend Micro recommends customers to upgrade to Smart Protection Server (Standalone) to 3.2 1085. For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.