There is an instance when the command queue of Mobile Security for Enterprise is not automatically deleting the old entries based on the configured settings. When you try to manually delete the logs, the following error appears:
Unable to perform this action. Verify that the Mobile Security Management Module service is running and the server is connected to the database.
To resolve the issue:
- Restart the Manager service and SQL service.
- Make sure it is connected to the database.
- Upgrade to Mobile Security for Enterprise Patch 1321.
- Restart the machine.
If the issue persists and the warning "Error type: 10021" appears, do the following:
- Open the SQL studio.
- Execute the following command:
delete from CommandQueue where (CmdStatus in (4,8,16))
It will delete all commands under the "successful", "failed", and "cancelled" statuses.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, restart the Manager service and SQL service.