After installing TMCM on Windows Server 2012 R2, the Dashboard cannot be seen, and the following error message can be seen:
“This content requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player".
This article provides the steps on how an Administrator can enable the Flash Player for the TMCM dashboard.
To enable Flash Player, the Desktop Experience Feature must be installed. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log on to the TMCM server as an administrator or with an administrator-level account.
- Go to Server Manager.
- Click Add roles and features.
- Click Next until you reach the Features page.
- In the Features page, expand the User Interfaces and Infrastructure, then tick Desktop Experience.
- Click Next, then click Install.
- You must restart the destination server to finish the installation process.