After installing TMCM/Apex Central™ on Windows Server 2012 R2, the Dashboard cannot be seen, and the following error message can be seen:
“This content requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player".
This article provides the steps on how an Administrator can enable the Flash Player for the TMCM/Apex Central™ dashboard.
To enable Flash Player, the Desktop Experience Feature must be installed. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log on to the TMCM/Apex Central™ server as an administrator or with an administrator-level account.
- Go to Server Manager.
- Click Add roles and features.
- Click Next until you reach the Features page.
- In the Features page, expand the User Interfaces and Infrastructure, then tick Desktop Experience.
- Click Next, then click Install.
- You must restart the destination server to finish the installation process.