This article illustrates the On-prem OfficeScan (XG SP1 or higher) to OfficeScan as a Service migration procedures.
On your On-prem OSCE server:
- Download the OfficeScan Settings Export Tool (OfficeScanSettingsExportTool.exe), which is available in Administrations > Settings > Server Migration.
- Run the tool on the OfficeScan sever computer. The tool generates three files:
On OfficeScan as a Service:
- Log in to OfficeScan as a Service.
- Import agent settings policy:
- Go to Policies > Policy Management.
- Import OfficeScan agent policy (OfficeScan_Agent_Policies.zip).
- Import DLP policy (OfficeScan_Agent_DLP_Policies.zip). This step can be skipped if the customer doesn’t use DLP.
- Import OSCE server settings:
- Get the target server URL:
- Go to Administration > Managed Servers.
- Copy the Server URL.
To move agents from On-Premise OSCE server to OfficeScan as a Service:
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select agents from the list.
- Click Manage Agent Tree > Move Agent.
- Select “Move selected agent(s) to another OfficeScan server”.
- Enter the Server URL that was copied from the OfficeScan as a Service TMCM.
- Click the Move button.
- To ensure that the agents can be successfully moved to OfficeScan as a Service, make sure that the agents can connect to the Internet.
- Agent proxy can also be configured to “Use Windows Proxy settings” in Administration > Settings > Proxy then apply the new proxy settings to agents, if the endpoint computers can access the internet.