In DDAN 5.5 and later, the VA status displays the following message:
For the VA alert, until DDAN 5.8 we are not only monitor the DDAN VA deamon status  but also monitor every instance status 100002.
When you receive a VA alert, check for the following:
- Did all the sample processing stopped? If DDAN can still process the sample, most likely, some of the instances went into error.
- Is the alert generating continously? If the alert is triggered for only 2-3 times a day, this means that the error instance was able to recover after the alert.
For DDAN 5.8 only: If DDAN stopped analyzing the samples and the continues to generate the alert, try the following workaround first:
- Go to the DDAN Componments Update page.
- Rollback the SC client, then update the SC client.
- Check if the Alert happens again. If yes, contact Trend Micro Technical Support for assistance.