DDI 5.0 (B1555) EN has officially been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- Network PCAP at the time of threat detection
- Virtual Analyzer enhancements
- Expanded third-party Suspicious Objects list sharing via Threat Intelligence Sharing
- New events and reports format
- Account management with Active Directory integration
- Cloud-based Mac OS sandboxing
- TLS 1.2 support for added security
- Trend Micro Control Manager 7.0 integration
- Enhanced Deep Discovery Director (DDD) 2.0 support, etc.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
DDI 5.0 (B1555) supports upgrading from DDI version 3.7 and 3.8.
- The upgrade package (.tar) for migration from DDI version 3.8 SP3 or DDD channel can be downloaded using this link.
- The upgrade package (.R) for migration from DDI version 3.8 SP2 or earlier can be downloaded using this link.
For DDI versions earlier than version 3.7, performing a fresh installation is needed.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDI configurations before migration.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.