Know the workaround to block spam mails having Chinese subjects not being detected by IMSVA.
Follow these steps:
- Add an Expression from Web UI:
- Copy this string “[一-]+”, without quotes, to the Keyword box:
- Access this Unicode Lookup site, and copy the character to the Keyword box in IMSVA Web UI: Unicode Lookup site, and copy the character to the Keyword box as well:
- Save the settings.
- Add a new policy rule:
- In case some users need to receive Chinese mails from specific senders, configure the Exception:
- Configure the scanning criteria:
- Select the Keyword Expression created in the beginning (Steps 1-4):
- Configure the Action:
- Name the rule and set its Order Number (priority). You may put it right under the antivirus rule and spam rule:
- Save the changes. The final result will be following: