It has been reported that OSCE 11.0 SP1 CP 6442 contains an iDLP template migration issue that causes all customized DLP templates to be removed.
The iDLP template migration issue happens when the criteria below are met:
- Data Protection (iDLP) is installed
- Customized iDLP templates were created by user
- Customers who did not apply CP 6442 are advised to apply CP 6442_r1 instead.
- Customers who installed CP 6442 may follow the steps below to recover the customized iDLP template:
Once the command is applied successfully, there is no need to install CP 6442_r1.
- Open Command Prompt on the OSCE server.
- Execute the following command (in one line):
Svrsvcsetup.exe -migrateDlpTemplate "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Backup\CriticalPatch_B6442\Private\DlpClc.xml" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\private\DlpClc.xml" 11 1